Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Perfect Day Photography

Hello ladies,
we have an appointment with Perfect Day Photography in NJ this weekend. does anyone have any experience with them? Thank you!

T
Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Perfect Day Photography

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am not familiar with this company. However, I did look up their website. I am always a little weary of photography companies that have multiple photographers. When you go on your meeting make sure the samples you look at were taken by the photographer who will be shooting your wedding as everyones style is different. And if you like one particular photographers samples make sure in the contract it is stated that person is your lead photog. I don't know your budget or who else you have meetings with, but maybe at least meet with a photographer who owns their own company this way you would be sure what you see is what you get.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    While I haven't heard of them... I checked out their reviews on Wedding Wire, and they're pretty sparkling:

http://www.weddingwire.com/biz/perfect-day-photography-swedesboro/5cb6542445a73bcb.html

Their lowest rating is a 4.1 out of 5... and most reviewers gave 5 out of 5.  Also, being in Swedesboro, that's RIGHT over the bridge.  I lived there "back in the day."
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have had 3 of friends use them and they were all happy. I know 3 of them used Kelly and said she was wonderful! good luck
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we are using them for our wedding. They are super nice and giving us a good price. The only problem I had was it took awhile to hear back from them.But we signed with them and we really like them. I guess it helps the owners are part of the family lol. But they do, do beautiful work and they will work with your budget !
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards