Wedding Woes
Options

Just got a new JOB!!!!!!!!!

I was hired today as an assistant catering manager at a large Hotel in NYC! I have never been a manager before, so when I first interviewed for the position they were concerned about my lack of experience, but my ex boss wrote me (& basically everyone of my co-workers) an amazing letter of recommendation; he handed them out to us the night before he was fired. I have to figure out a way to get in touch with him and thank him. I just got the call from the HR lady, I am so flipping excited! I have to go shopping now, I have no buisness clothes other than my interview suit. Plus my divorce will be finalized tomorrow, this week is shaping up to be the best week of my life!

Re: Just got a new JOB!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    <p>i thought this

[QUOTE]Ask Wifezzilla if this is MUD.
    Posted by HermosaHearts[/QUOTE]

meant that hermosahearts = wz, so is this wz's way of letting us know she has a new job and is getting divorced?

WZ PLEASE COME IN.</p>
  • Options

Dear Sweet Baby Jesus,
    Please protect all the married men working at HermosaHearts new job.

Amen

• Options
     I have to figure out a way to get in touch with him and thank him

I'm sure you will.:)
  • Options
    heheheh at Mnne and Nola
  • Options
    on the other hand, this part

[QUOTE]I have to go shopping now, I have no buisness clothes other than my interview suit.
    Posted by HermosaHearts[/QUOTE]

makes me think it's kuus and her sole purple shirt.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_just-got-new-job?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:caf0f351-13d7-42c2-bd01-e7fc761ff321Post:38ca384c-a853-447f-8bb2-ec6ba0fa7baa">Re: Just got a new JOB!!!!!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]i thought this meant that hermosahearts = wz, so is this wz's way of letting us know she has a new job and is getting divorced? WZ PLEASE COME IN.
    Posted by hmonkey[/QUOTE]

Nope, but she will be wishing she was me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards