Wedding Woes
Options

bbt-r

well, only semi-related.  because i really hated bbt, i don't want to give "himym" a try.  is there a particularly good episode that you can recommend?

Re: bbt-r

• Options
    the christmas/leonard nemoy episode. well, maybe not until you saw a few others first.

the wolowitz robot hand is good.

HIMYM is good, but the first two seasons were the best. now i am just waiting for him to meet this gaddanged woman.

wait, do you want a bbt rec, or a HIMYM rec?
  • Options
    If you don't like BBT, don't even bother with HIMYM.   The first season or two are good, but then it just gets ridiculous.

HOWEVER, Rules of Engagement is hilarious.   Recommend!
  • Options

i meant himym, but if there is a specific bbt episode i should watch, i'll take that too. 

• Options
    ReturnOfKuusReturnOfKuus member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited February 2012
    HIMYM is a genuinely good show.  Or, rather, it was.  Give the first couple of seasons a try.  The best episode is probably "The Leap", but you won't get the significance of stuffs unless you've watched up to that point.
  • Options
    oh, i disagree with that AF. big time. ROE is really bad. bad acting, bad writing, bad cast.

the only people i like are patrick warburton and megan pryce. the rest can DIAF.

hmonkey, just watch season 1 and 2 of himym.
  • Options
    I think ROE is funny, but not genuinely good.  I miss Arrested Development.  And I'm kind of bummed now that I finished Daria.  Boo.
  • Options
    Patrick Warburton and Megan Pryce are good enough to carry the whole damn show.  You suck, wz.   It's mainly about them anyway.   I kind of tune out the David Spade and Oliver Hudson stuff.   Although Oliver Hudson is nice to look at.
  • Options
    the jenn character is a dink, too!

and yeah, i think PW and MP should just have their own show. they are too good for the rest of them.
  • Options
    kuus, watch archer.  WATCH ARCHER.
  • Options
    Is it on Netflix instant watch?
  • Options
    I'll second the Archer rec.
  • Options
    yes - watch archer. Hooka recommended it to me during the first season, and it's pretty awesome.
  • Options
    HIMYM is a frillion times better than BBT, IMO.

There are definately some 'meh' episodes but there are also some great ones although I am terrible at remembering exactly which ones.  Flipping through episode titles I remember liking Slap Bet in season 2 and Sandcastles in the Sand in season 3. 

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Archer is a must. Husband and I love it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards