Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Morning!

Re: Morning!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    ditto.

FI and I got into a fight last night and I am still upset. It is emotionally and physically draining.
  • Options
    debnchrisdebnchris member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    me too! 2nd day of staying in bed instead of doing that jillian michaels dvd -- and I ate 3/4 of an Italian hoagie last night - yay me!....k noooo!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!  I just got a really time-wasting assignment from our VP... which means I have to get it done asap.  Not fun.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning, I feel really tired today too, had a hard time getting up this morning.  My legs are sore from my workout yesterday.  Hope today goes quickly!  Excited for Glee tonight.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Boo to time-wasting projects from higher-ups!

I'm spending the vast majority of the day at graduation rehearsal, which seemed like a good idea when I volunteered, but the work will just keep piling up while I'm gone! Oh well, at least it looks like the sun is coming out... maybe I can get some rays (it's at the Mann Center)!
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So tired!  Plus I am dreading training tonight as I get weighed and I spent the better part of last week drininking and not eating that well.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    mullen24mullen24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I hate tuesday's I think they could be worse then mondays!

• Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    B2B-  fights are the worst, aren't they? 

JEGs and I got into a fight on Sunday, and I was drained ALL DAY yesterday from it. 

I'm sorry you got into a fight.  I hope you work things out :(
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    amer- This fight is over his diabetes that he doesn't control with meds or diet. He drinks diet soda and iced tea but then he drinks regular iced tea when he wants it when we are out. It is annoying because I am MARRYING him! I don't want to have him sickly when we are older, and I want him to grow old with me and be there for our future children. It is just a fight I will never win. It saddens me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    B2B - I took my friend's husband to end up in the ICU before he cut his soda and junk food habit.  Hopefully your FI wakes up before then.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_morning-22?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:0b24d757-16b5-4e39-bcb8-b9d590ea5a5ePost:15a153fe-3b58-4fda-8621-f069ffcee3fd">Re: Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]B2B - I took my friend's husband to end up in the ICU before he cut his soda and junk food habit.  Hopefully your FI wakes up before then.
    Posted by miguelhilary2010[/QUOTE]

I think he will not understand until something major happens. Sad isn't it? I just don't like worrying so much about him. He eats A LOT.. why doesn't he gain weight!? He drinks diet soda and iced tea for the most part but he does eat stupid crap all the time. He eats more candy bars and bs than I do. Something is wrong with this picture. Oh well. He will learn one day I guess. I just hope it isn't too late when he does learn.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    B2B - I hope he wakes up soon!!  I tell FI all the time that he has to take care of himself becuase its no longer just him he has to think about.

In other news, the U2 tour has been postponed til next year.  I was excited about going, but I'm strangely happy that its been canceled.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_morning-22?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:0b24d757-16b5-4e39-bcb8-b9d590ea5a5ePost:650cf954-d98e-4242-a790-922c2191159f">Re: Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]B2B - I hope he wakes up soon!!  I tell FI all the time that he has to take care of himself becuase its no longer just him he has to think about. <strong>In other news, the U2 tour has been postponed til next year.  I was excited about going, but I'm strangely happy that its been canceled.</strong>
    Posted by caraellen23[/QUOTE]

I'm excited because our receptionist is on vacation that week so I couldn't take off to tailgate, but I am bummed because, well I love concerts!

The tickets were my Christmas present. Do you think I can ask for something to replace them ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hmm....depends when they reschedule for.  If its next summer, then yeah, I say you need a new present!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'll let you know how it goes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards