Wedding Woes
Options

AF related - TMI

Sweet Jesus, Mary and Joseph.....This sucker started Monday, as in last Monday. I can't remember a period ever lasting this long.

It has been really thin and bright. And persistent. And like I said, it started really early.

Maybe my uterus has decided to off itself and has turned inside out?

Re: AF related - TMI

• Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry.   Of course with everything going on, AF has to be an uber-bitch to you.  Gah.

I think it's time for chocolate or vodka.  Aw hell, both. ::hugs::
  • Options
    AuntFloAuntFlo member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_af-related-tmi?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:d3697d89-3f53-4dba-ac4d-4a7baab56938Post:ca71cdfd-9c78-4865-ad9f-1d6c7bbe63a6">Re: AF related - TMI</a>:
    [QUOTE]. I think it's time for chocolate or vodka.  Aw hell, both. ::hugs::
    Posted by mrs.conn23[/QUOTE]

I prescribe a mudslide or white russian for lunch.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    H is coming to get me and we decided to try a new deli (new to us, not to town).

Both of us haven't had much of an appetite. He has been researching away, just like me.

It is nice, because my mom finally realized she may require the Whipple sugery and when I told H, I didn't have to explain it to him, as he had already researched it himself. We can speak in shorthand.
  • Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Mins = Rockstars at research.  :)
  • Options
    AuntFloAuntFlo member
    edited December 2011
    Your DH is just getting more and more awesome.   I'm jealous!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    AF - for realsies. I think he is my karmic winning.
  • Options
    AuntFloAuntFlo member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_af-related-tmi?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:d3697d89-3f53-4dba-ac4d-4a7baab56938Post:fb1e950a-b287-4e33-9b5f-439a76454a1e">Re: AF related - TMI</a>:
    [QUOTE]AF - for realsies. I think he is my karmic winning.
    Posted by MinM[/QUOTE]

Well, him and Dave Grohl.   ;)
  • Options
    dharmabunnydharmabunny member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    *sending you the karmic payback vibes of the gift of Foo in your life*

Bad ute, bad bad!

And ew @ your mom needs a Whipple.  That's hardcore stuff, going to be a pretty tough recovery.

And yay for having a superinvolved hubby for you :)
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dharma - we don't know anything for sure. She went on the internet and scared herself yesterday. She has asked me to research doctors for her to go see to get a second opinion. When I asked for her sepcific diagnosis, she said, "I can't remember what the onconologist said." (Which goes back to my point of wanting to go with her, but I didn't bring it up).

I can guess what she has based on the tumor location and prevalence rates, but I'd really rather know the real deal, because different docs have different specialties. I have found the results of one clinical trial that added a new type of chemoradiation to the standard treatment and it increased survival rates by 20% - so, money is being thrown at this problem (through ARRA, of all things) and advances are being made every day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards