Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

BYOB Wedding Venues

Do you know of any wedding venues that we can BYOB? We need a place that can sit 200 guest inside ( winter wedding no tents please) and doesn't have a site fee of $5000. Please help!!

Re: BYOB Wedding Venues

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would try some type of large fire hall that doesn't require you to use a catering company.  Then you could BYOB.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    CaitC21CaitC21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So obviously Cairnwood is out ;-)

I am no help here as I did not go looking for a BYOB sorry and good luck!
    image Planning Bio Wedding Planning Website Updated 7/21/11
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aldie Mansion in Doylestown! I know there is a site fee though, I'm not sure what it is.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Lauren0409Lauren0409 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My venue is a BYOB, but has a $4,000 rental fee.  It's brand new and called The Manor House at Prophecy Creek just incase you are interested. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My venue is BYOB, Merion Tribute House. The only catch is that the max capacity is 200 without a dance floor, 175 with a dance floor. 
    The fee is reasonable. 

The venue is gorgeous! It has an old historic mansion vibe. I am so excited about it! 
    Nat
  • Options
    tubtub member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Audubon Center, Aldi Mansion, Baldwin Ballroom, Waynesborough, Tyler Arboretum, Elkins Estate...those are all the ones I looked into. Hope this helps!
  • Options
    ronronronronronron member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    La Luna in Bensalem (Lower Bucks). There is no rental fee if you use their caterer; if using your own there is a small fee.  Here is there website.
    http://www.lalunabanquethall.com/home.html

Oh, and they can fit up to 300
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards