Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Chariot Photo Booth

Has anyone used Chariot photo booths before? were they good? is it just a regular photo strip? DO you suggest us getting props?

Re: Chariot Photo Booth

• these guys had a groupon a week or so ago.... when you call it seems like a weird answering service, but they say they are the reception desk. I left 2 messages and finally got a call back.  I wasn't thrilled with the info, I thought they seemed sketchy.... I didnt buy the groupon.  I would have been worried up until my wedding day.... its not worth it. i dont know anyone that has used them. I asked the "receptionist" how long they had been in business and she said she didnt have that information.... ??
    January Siggy ****weight loss**** image Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Laurie109Laurie109 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did my due dilligence on them when I was deciding whether or not to book them. They have been around for awhile as a valet service and recently expanded into photo booths (they offered the groupon as a way to get new clients since they are new). The booth/equipment they use is a mojo - which you can look at both on their website and on the official website of the mojo brand of photobooth. I have seen other photobooth companies use these booths at bridal shows, etc. I actually had them send me samples and they were pretty good - comparable to other booths I had seen. As for contacting them, it took a little whilte to hear back as they were inundated with groupon people, but they got back to me eventually. At the end of the day, it's about preference...and I'm sure you'll see lots of feedback in the next few weeks from people who booked them as they are pretty much booked for the next year. Hope that helps.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I used Chariot for my wedding which was on March 24, 2012.  They did a wonderful job!  I used their props and photo album and I could not be more happier.  I highly recommend Chariot! 
  • In Response to Re: Chariot Photo Bootth
    We used Chariot for our wedding on April 15, 2012.  Brandon was great as was the booth.  I know everyone enjoyed it – maybe too much.  LOL  I love the clarity of the pictures.  I would definitely recommend Chariot to others!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards