Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Bucks County/ Doylestown Photo Locations

Hey all I am asking for a friend..

I don't know if she is looking for engagement photo or wedding photo location I am waiting on that...but...lets get this discussion rolling while I wait on that...

Do you know any nice places in bucks/doylestown area to take pictures at? 

She tried to reserve fonthill estate and they were booked on her date

image Planning Bio Wedding Planning Website Updated 7/21/11

Re: Bucks County/ Doylestown Photo Locations

• Options
    Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bucks County Community College. I know it sounds weird, but the campus is an old farm estate. The administration building is the old manor house and has some lovely walkways and gardens in the back. I actually saw a couple doing engagement pictures there while I was working there last fall. It is also right next to Tyler Park, which has nice fields, trees, etc for background. I really wish I had thought of Bucks when we were doing our epics.
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to tyler park for my engagement pictures. If she wants to see some, I can send you a link.
  • Options
    CaitC21CaitC21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OOOOn BP, I am interested in that link....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    kids castle, delaware valley college has a lovely rose garden, peace valley park, sandcastle winery
  • Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_bucks-county-doylestown-photo-locations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:0d0306fa-03ec-4b89-9475-b666cc00ac0ePost:72e76538-6a97-4ee9-a93e-a17090daab9e">Re: Bucks County/ Doylestown Photo Locations</a>:
    [QUOTE]OOOOn BP, I am interested in that link....
    Posted by CaitC21[/QUOTE]
    What is your e mail? I will send it to you.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
     absolutely agree with bucks county community college, specifically tyler gardens which is all the way back and to the right when you come in. its a bit tricky to find. tyler park is great too but its huge and you have to know the right spots.  i have lots of photos from both of these locations if you're interested
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We did our e-pics in Peddler's Village. It was a little crowded when we went but we had some really nice backdrops...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    CaitC21CaitC21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards