Wedding Woes
Options

Uploading photos to theknot wedding website

Can anybody please help me figure out why I cannot upload a photo on to the Welcome page of our wedding website? Has anyone else had this problem and how did you fix it? Thank you!!!!!

Re: Uploading photos to theknot wedding website

• Options
    What browser are you using? I kept having issues with uploading pics to my page in firefox so I switched to Safari.
  • Options
    Thank you so much, I worked perfect in Safari :)
  • Options
    it seems i am having the same issues loading photos. did switching to safari really help? any other suggestions? i will try swithcing and see.
  • Options
    I can't seem to upload in safari or firefox.  If anyone has any advice please let me know!
  • Options
    I'm not able to either :(
  • Options
    I can't figure out how to upload the picture either. If anyone figures this out, I would love to know how they did it :) 
  • Options
    At first I tried on Firefox but it didn't work, so I tried Safari and that didn't either. But then It worked when I used google chrome as my browser, and it also works from another computer as well. It's just the browsers that cause this issue! So try another browser :)
  • Options
    Oh dear.  It might not be such a good idea to have your full name as your user name.
  • Options

Are we able to move around the content of the wedding website- meaning I wanted to move text boxes around the pictures when you upload them instead of having all of the pictures at the top of each page.  Is this possible?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards