Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Good morning

Re: Good morning

• Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've had a lot of Red Bull and I've been over a scene since 5 am.

WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Don't run out of fuel up there! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good:) I already had whatever cold everyone else is catching... Phew. It was nasty. I'm working till noon, then driving to the other hospital for our holiday party in the office. Only one more day of work till I'm off for 3 days:) Heading to michaels & Jo Ann's tonight to stock up on clearance Christmas decorations for our wedding next year:)
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Is everyone still sick?

Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011

still sick.  its worse today, im going to try and get a doc apt. 

on a good note, my chocolate chip cookies turned out awesome last night!

October 2012 May 2011 Siggy: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jackie and Pepper-ricka:  is it a cold?  Did it start as a sore throat and then move up to your sinuses? 

In baking related news, I set off the fire alarm twice while trying to melt chocolate for peppermint bark.

Amer + beer + baking= not a good idea.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    edited December 2011
    I'm good.  I'm just excited to go home after work today.  I need a break from work.  We have a client taking us out to lunch today, so hopefully this day goes by quick. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    pino10910pino10910 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am okay...was sick last week and thought that it went away but somehow it came back this past Monday. All stuffy, sore throat, post nasal drip...pure yuck! On a good note DH gave me my Christmas present early since we can't seem to wait and since I gave him his already.....so I got an iPad which I'm using as I type!!! I was totally surprised :o). Still am....
    62879_501172108083_715123083_7079677_4890127_n
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amer- I couldn't really tell you how it started... FI and I got food poisoning and then caught the cold from my daughter. All within two days. I was really achy, fever, tired, crampy, throwing up, sinuses dripping... it felt like the flu, but it wasn't.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am not sick! :) 

I have to bake more cookies today, fun times.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sick either... high five B2B!

• Options
    amy727amy727 member
    edited December 2011
    B2B what kind of cookies are you making today?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_good-morning-173?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:0e2edd74-49d9-43c1-9b67-d36a837db786Post:10719738-95a2-4810-9606-8f02db27bdfe">Re: Good morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]Jackie and Pepper-ricka:  is it a cold?  Did it start as a sore throat and then move up to your sinuses?  In baking related news, I set off the fire alarm twice while trying to melt chocolate for peppermint bark. Amer + beer + baking= not a good idea.
    Posted by Amerbutt81[/QUOTE]

vice versa for me.  started out in the sinuses and now i have a sore throat as well.
    October 2012 May 2011 Siggy: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Amer  - That is me today!!!! I woke up with a soar throat, now it is also in my sinuses.
    I'm having a crappy day and already started the Wed. vent/confession post.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I am on the healthy train. toot toot.

I decorated our tree last night. It almost tipped over a few times. The trunk is all sorts of messed up. Fingers are crossed that it stays standing!

Tonight I will be baking cookies and finishing wrapping presents!

• Options
    a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sick either! YAY!

I volunteered to make a non-dairy cheesecake for Christmas dinner. Hopefullly it doesn't taste like shiit since I've never made it before haha.

Hope all you sickies get better within the next couple of days :-)
    Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How come the tree is going to fall over Nicole?

WHY does my links get messed up when I do that?! ugh. That is annoying. Why bother trying to make a word clicky when it does that?! (that should have been in the vent post)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The trunk is crooked. DH had to tighten the screws about 3 times.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning. I'm not sick either, yay! Hope it stays that way.

I did Jillian Michael's YogaMeltdown last night.  I'm so proud of myself!  My back and shoulders are pretty sore today.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning!

Jillian Michaels is the devil hahaha

This morning at the gym the news was on and across the bottom the closed captioning said 'the average American gains 7-9 pounds over the holidays' and at that moment I think every person started to up the speed on the treadmill.... it was hilarious
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_good-morning-173?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:0e2edd74-49d9-43c1-9b67-d36a837db786Post:134b299d-3e52-4037-9a2a-c38da28a4c8d">Re: Good morning</a>:
    [QUOTE] 'the average American gains 7-9 pounds over the holidays'
    Posted by Jesster153[/QUOTE]

That's disgusting. I hope "the holidays" means the span between Tgiving and a little after New Years... give them a few weeks to add it on.
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know...it made me depressed but also hungry hahaha
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_good-morning-173?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:0e2edd74-49d9-43c1-9b67-d36a837db786Post:75c0da98-da9b-4323-970e-2b3d4bed0c5e">Re: Good morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good morning : vice versa for me.  started out in the sinuses and now i have a sore throat as well.
    Posted by jackiebean26[/QUOTE]

I had this last week.  I had a fever too.  Doc wouldn't give me an antibiotic though.  Had to fight it on my own.  I also ate plenty of Lipton Chicken Noodle Soup.  Best stuff ever for a cold.  I had a hot toddy every night I wasn't feeling well. I switched it up between Colorado Whiskey and Appleton Rum.  I think I might make some homemade chicken noodle soup and freeze it for the next time I'm sick.  Stinks being a sick wife. 
    Photobucket
  • Options
    a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    B2B - Those fudge cookies look so good! How dd they turn out?
    Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    edited December 2011

All of this cookie talk is making me hungry, and the Clementine I just ate isn't cutting it. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Stacy- hot toddies= amazing. :)
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning everyone! I'm on the healthy list too ::knocks wood:: but DH has a stomach thing starting today so we'll see...

Just have to get through today and then tomorrow is kind of a "throw away"...
    We have a meeting in the morning (I ordered a breakfast platter from Cosi) and then we have a company holiday luncheon off-property at 2PM, then we get to go home from there.

In other news, I went for a compulsive holiday hair chop last night. It is much shorter than I originally intended, but I really like it! It's an angled bob (a la Victoria Beckham)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards