Wedding Woes
Options

Product Reviews

M&Ms Snack Mix - Salty & Sweet - ingredients: roasted almonds, pretzels, raisins and dark chocolate M&M's.  I love me some salty and sweet.   This is just pretzley and pretzely.  And the pretzel aren't even salty.   Verdict: would not buy again.

Talenti Carribean Coconut Gelato: I purposely bought a flavor DH wouldn't eat.  It's AMAZING.  It's especially good with Hershey's dark chocolate syrup.  It's like your own little dish of a Mounds candy bar.

York Peppermint Patty Ice Cream Bars: very good, but too small.  You are left feeling unsatisfied.  

And I don't only eat unhealthy food...  
Seapoint Farms Dry Roasted Edamame: I've had edamame before and didn't care for it, but I love this one.  It tastes like dry roasted peanuts.

Wild Garden Hummus Dip: Yum-o.  Creamy and rich. 

Re: Product Reviews

• Options
    Everyone should try Peanut Butter and Company's White Chocolate Wonderful. It is awesome, and worth the price tag.
  • Options
    One day I will live in a town where Talenti is sold.  And one day my dead body will be removed from my bed by a construction crane.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    WzzWzz member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    enchilada supreme doritos
    these are thick and SPICY. and covered with cheese flavoreed powder. they really do taste like enchilada. i can taste the masa flour.

crest 3-D whitening toothpaste
    crunchy, like it has pop rocks in it. i plan to use it again after i finish my doritos. i am not a fan of crest, but this was free with a coupon. i'll happily use it again.

^the above combination was unintentional.
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    Some day I will try talenti, but first I want Jeni's. 
  • Options
    6 - YOU HAVE A JENI'S SOOOOOOO CLOSE TO YOU.   YOU NEED TO GO!  TODAY!  SALTY CARAMEL!!!   YES, I"M YELLING!
  • Options
    Justin's nut butter.  That is all.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_product-reviews-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:e0bb9a47-faa4-4833-ac47-5c36c85f8e91Post:412c1979-1b53-4e2d-a0ae-e54f9850ecd9">Re: Product Reviews</a>:
    [QUOTE]Justin's nut butter.  That is all.
    Posted by **O-Face**[/QUOTE]

DIRTY!
  • Options
    Jeni's goat cheese & fig!!!  YUM!!! 

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards