• Options
    baconsmombaconsmom member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    <buying guns and gold>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's the run up to armageddon 2012.
    MIL is thrilled you're joining the family. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    VarunaTTVarunaTT member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011

I'm more worried about air quality.  The crabs in England has actually been happening for a couple of years now, though they've never figured out why.

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks that someone has successfully tested a new bomb in the atmosphere and isn't sharing the news with the general public.

• Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ooooh V, I like that one.

I hate to be all JessJo, but I'm thinking of stockpiling ammo, considering it's harder to find ammo than guns.
  • Options
    zsazsa-stlzsazsa-stl member
    First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I think the bird thing is due to the air cannons that people use to scare off birds.  Air quality wouldn't cause blunt force trauma.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    VarunaTTVarunaTT member
    edited December 2011

I didn't think there'd been evidence of blunt force trama (at least on the blackbirds).  That they were writing it up to a stress event in the air.

Stockpile ammo, cans, seeds, some good mulch/compost/dirt, root veggies, copper pots, and wood.  Electrical wiring and solar batteries are nice pluses, as well as some warm blankets and other fabrics.  I also have started building my haybox stove and I have more water than I'd like to admit saved up.  We're getting chickens this spring.  Debating their coop right now.

Yes, I am />this close< to turning into one of the crazies.  But you'll all know where to come and live in the zombie apocalypse.  IF I let you in.  ;)

• Options
    zsazsa-stlzsazsa-stl member
    First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    If it comes down to shooting my neighbors to keep them from my food, I'd much rather be dead.  I won't be buying any ammo.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_now-dead-doves?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:e1caa66b-17b6-4101-ba81-230ae08574f7Post:326cabbc-5f4a-435b-810d-6823e2810e8e">Re: And now dead doves</a>:
    [QUOTE]I didn't think there'd been evidence of blunt force trama (at least on the blackbirds).  That they were writing it up to a stress event in the air. Stockpile ammo, cans, seeds, some good mulch/compost/dirt, root veggies, copper pots, and wood.  Electrical wiring and solar batteries are nice pluses, as well as some warm blankets and other fabrics.  I also have started building my haybox stove and I have more water than I'd like to admit saved up.  We're getting chickens this spring.  Debating their coop right now. Yes, I am />this close< to turning into one of the crazies.  But you'll all know where to come and live in the zombie apocalypse.  IF I let you in.  ;)
    Posted by VarunaTT[/QUOTE]

This new country life that I'm living actually has us somewhat prepared for a zombie apocalypse.
    MIL is thrilled you're joining the family. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    VarunaTTVarunaTT member
    edited December 2011
    You don't have to use ammo to shoot the neighbors, Zsa.  But I'm assuming you like meat and someone is going to need to hunt.

Andplusalso, you need to shoot zombies and other predators.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards