Wedding Woes
Options

Dear Wedding Woes (the board, not the people), an open letter

It's lovely that you're opening the board so quickly, and I applaud the improvement.  It is not, however, quite so lovely that I can't actually open any posts.  If you were a person, I'd punch you in the face.  Since you're just an internet entity, though, I'd settle for punching your IT folks in the face.

Happy holidays,
Kuus

Re: Dear Wedding Woes (the board, not the people), an open letter

• Options
    **Stinky!****Stinky!** member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aaah, I've missed me some Kuusmas cheer. ;)
  • Options
    jessjo04jessjo04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I seeeeee you!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you can make The Nest and The Bump work why can't you make The Knot work? It's the same basic format!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    [QUOTE]If you can make The Nest and The Bump work why can't you make The Knot work? It's the same basic format!
    Posted by Mrs.Thistletwat[/QUOTE]

Sadly, this format is hosted on an entirely different platform, which makes it even dumber, because why would you switch to something that is more messed up than the other two?

And it is extra sucky for me today.  I have to refresh about 10 times before anything loads.
  • Options
    jessjo04jessjo04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Now that the knot format is as busy and obnixous as the nest, I've been spending more time over there. The boards here seem to be dead since the switch.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    GBCKGBCK member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_dear-wedding-woes-board-not-people-open-letter?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:e4cc5c8a-eb0c-4fe5-b315-29e1a20adee0Post:44ef209b-0e3a-4bf2-80a9-d3410b98c4bc">Re: Dear Wedding Woes (the board, not the people), an open letter</a>:
    [QUOTE]Now that the knot format is as busy and obnixous as the nest, I've been spending more time over there. The boards here seem to be dead since the switch.
    Posted by jessjo04[/QUOTE]

I still wonder if that was the point...
    "we've been*trying* to get these married heifers to migrate to the nest.  They endured 4 or 5 bad transformations...but maybe if we don't fix it for 6 weeks, they'll grow attached to "Mexico" and stay there."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards