Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Re: Poll #3 Are you...

• Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ::crickets:::

no comments?

Anyone have the song stuck in their head now?
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ooo who the heck voted yes?!
    October 2012 May 2011 Siggy: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Whoever voted yes better explain!

Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I'm curious.

For some reason, 'secret lovers' just popped in to my head....
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree - explain!
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I voted no: 
    I just have a booty crush on my Zumba instructor.  I didn't think a real guy not on dancing with the stars could move that way... FI knows - I've even pointed him out to him one day. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hahah booty crush! Love it!
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh I am the yes? haha. I didn't mean IN LOVE really. I will tell my story. Ok so all through high school there was this guy that I flirted with all the time, he was like my 'cuddle buddy' we never kissed or anything, we just cuddled all the time, even when I had a BF ha. Anyways after HS we finally let out our feelings, that all along we liked each other but never said anything. So then we finally started to 'hook up' and I mean kiss, nothing else. Well I invited him to the shore one weekend for one night, me and my best friend were staying at the shore all week... I invited him down one night, he stayed over, we had the most romantic night on the beach together, then he left the next day for boot camp, then went to Iraq, blah blah, came back and he went to Penn  State to school, I seen him here and there but we never really  connected again. So we are each others 'what ifs'  We talked about this when I got engaged too, but I didn't wanna just leave my FI for him to see what happened. I spent so many years with my FI by now, so that would have been insane to leave a long relationship to see what happened with this guy. So yea that is my story. This is  not a movie either. haha. Sounds like a movie plot.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    B2B... I had a "what if" moment when I was in Ireland this past May.  Gzilla and I were in this really weird place.  He kept telling me that he didn't believe in marriage anymore and I was trying to figure out what I was going to do.  I went to Ireland to visit my best friend, and spent a lot of time with her friend Jamie (especially since I got stuck there because of the ash cloud and my friend had class to go to).  He kept telling my best friend (and MOH) how "cool" I was.  Nothing ever happened... but I had this big what if moment when he took me out to Wicklow for the day. 

Little did I know that when I was in Ireland struggling with what I'm going to do in my 8-year relationship if it isn't going to lead to marriage, Gzilla was buying my engagement ring.  So good thing nothing happened.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I picked the 3rd option because I still have a thing for Nick Carter from BSB... go ahead flame me. I've been "in love" with him since 5th grade. DH knows it and makes fun of me for it. Honestly though, if Nick declared his love for me and wanted to spend the rest of his life with me I wouldn't leave DH.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I voted three... I have a thing for Shane Victorino and/or Brian Littrell from BSB. Both of which my DH knows about and teases me about...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_poll-3-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:0fb88f4f-9b3e-4db7-8e32-2eaeb5f7fedaPost:3b129969-88b6-48cb-8ce7-b4e07fb0dc25">Re: Poll #3 Are you...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I picked the 3rd option because I still have a thing for Nick Carter from BSB... go ahead flame me. I've been "in love" with him since 5th grade. DH knows it and makes fun of me for it. Honestly though, if Nick declared his love for me and wanted to spend the rest of his life with me I wouldn't leave DH.
    Posted by Northstar1808[/QUOTE]

I have to say I feel the same way.  I have had dreams about him (not recently though).  I have talked to his brother, but my friend would not let me ask him for Nick's number, because I totally wanted to.

Philly Sig Challenge

For Sale

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards