Wedding Woes
Options

Double check my order please

I've been shopping for my angel tree kid.  It's a little 1 yo boy and we're supposed to spend $50-75.  The card says sizes for pajamas, slippers, shirts, pants, sweatsuit, and coat. 

I have a fleece hoodie and fleece pants, a long sleeved t, jeans, a pair of footed pjs.  I'm thinking of skipping the slippers (since the pjs are footed).  I've also got 4 puzzles, socks, and a book.  I found a coat and bib set that is $8 more than the coat alone.  So I'm torn between a normal coat and the set.  The coat would mean I could get another top or pants, but I could see the need for bibs.

WDYT?  I don't want to go over the $75.

Re: Double check my order please

• Options
    I think all of that is really nice.  I'd get the coat and another pair of pants.  
    imageimage
  • Options
    forget the bib -- get the coat.
  • Options

The bibs come with a coat, but the coat and an extra pair of pants it is.  The coat comes with a hat and mittens so I guess that is better.  I was just thinking about 6let living in bibs and winter coat the last 2 winters. 

I do include socks, but get those separately at Walmart/Target.  I have a $10 Penney's coupon to use tomorrow.

• Options
    Hahahaha, they are bib OVERALLS.  For WINTER.  Not bibs for eating or drool! 
  • Options
    Then maybe you should have clarified that the first time, 6.  Either way, I still get the coat and pants.
    imageimage
  • Options
    i agree with nico -- get the coat and pants.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards