Wedding Woes
Options

Getting close- Changing mind about things

I am 34 days away from our wedding, and I suddenly find myself doubting things I was once so excited about- my flowers, my dress, my reception style... pretty much everything that has been planned! Is this normal, once you are this clase?
BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Getting close- Changing mind about things

• Options
    For a lot of people, yes.  Treat yourself to a relaxing day and try to let go...but if you can't, at least give yourself permission to feel a little crazy :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks :) It makes me feel a little better to know that I probably still want the things I always did, and that its just stress/ nerves.
  • Options
    Yes. Towards the end, I second guessed everything (although only in my head).  But I loved the way everything turned out on my wedding day and wouldn't have had it any other way. Just ride it out.
  • Options
    As long as you don't second guess the marriage, everything else is secondary! Relax and just think about your future marriage :)
  • Options
    Oh no, not second guessng the marriage at all :)

People keep asking me if I am getting nervous. They have been asking for months. I kept saying that I don't think I will ever get nervous. But I have found that even though I am not nervous at all about the marriage, I am kind of nervous about the wedding itself lol...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards