Wedding Woes
Options

Also, a pet grumble.

Both of our dogs have gotten sick, and we've realized that the culprit is their food.

I called the store where I purchased the food and they refuse to let me return it because I no longer have the bag (we put the food in a container to keep it fresh. Honestly, who keeps the bag?). I have the receipt and they have record of me purchasing it, yet they won't let me return it. The manager said they can't do anything, and to contact the manufacturer.

Horseshit. That's not good enough. I'm pissed that a $50 bag of food is now wasted AND I still have to buy another bag.

Re: Also, a pet grumble.

• Options
    I'd contact the company that made the dog food, and in addition to letting them know there's something wrong with the food, let them know how the pet store handled the situation.

If they won't do anything either, I'd switch stores and brands.

Hope your dogs (and therefore you!) feel better!
    Follow Me (and my wedding!) on Pinterest
    50 in 2012 Reading Challenge: 2 books read
    my read shelf:

Katie Rizzo's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You should get hmo on this with her campaign of fire.
    imageimage
  • Options

You're ridiculous. You bought a perishable product, open the package, threw the package away, and the product was no good. I'm sorry, but if I bought a pack of steaks, cooked them up, then threw up a day later from them I really doubt the grocery store would give me money back. And don't tell me it's different. It's not. That is the price you pay. You can call the manufacturer and say it made your dog sick, but why do they have to give you anything? Some dogs don't react well to certain types of food. Again, it's something you deal with as a pet owner. I've wasted plenty of dollars on those beautiful four-legged butt holes, but I love them and it's okay. Move on.

• Options
    Wow.   Pmeg is just a delightful ray of sunshine today, isn't she?
  • Options
    A couple steaks  =/= a 35# bag of dog food. But I know I can't tell you differently, so I'm just going to sit here and eat this apple really loudly. Just for you.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_also-pet-grumble?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:ebb256bc-7841-4a29-86b8-40d81c63662aPost:e7e3d827-82a0-4c50-b047-20b27c28aa4c">Re: Also, a pet grumble.</a>:
    [QUOTE]A couple steaks  =/= a 35# bag of dog food. But I know I can't tell you differently, so I'm just going to sit here and eat this apple really loudly. Just for you.
    Posted by MrsMyrtle[/QUOTE]

<3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards