July 2012 Weddings

Any other July 2012 brides out there?

2»

Re: Any other July 2012 brides out there?

• Hi everyone! I'll be getting married on July 21, 2012. It will be our seven year anniversary and exactly two years from the day we got engaged. I cannot wait to start planning. We are booking our church and hall this week! It's so exciting.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • hey all I'm Tara!

We'll be getting married on July 7th 2012! Two years to the day he proposed! I'm waiting to finish up school and he's in the army so we want him to settle in a little first and make some $$ haha =)
  • i'm a july 2012 bride!!!  we're getting married on july 7 :)  he proposed on april 6 of this year after being together for almost 4 years.  we're hoping to save up money and finish school before then...and hopefully get alot of planning done until then! good luck july 2012 ladies :):):)
  • Hey, Im deborah and i just got in engaged last nite.. we have been talking about July 2012 and the we are gonna end up setting the date for the 7th... im soo exicted and my head already hurts thinking about it all lol.. congrats to everyone!!!!
  • Hey ladies! My name is Kara and we are getting married July 28,2012. At that point, I'll have graduated as well as my FI who graduates in the fall before. We will have been together for 7 1/2 years when we get married. I'm glad we've decided to wait 2 years to tie the knot because some of my classmates are planning a wedding now and are complaining of how hard it is to do so with such limited time while being a full time student.

We are going to look at a few venues in the coming weeks, but it's hard to tell what needs to be done so far in advance. I don't want to book with a location who might go out of business in 2 years! That would be devistating...
  • cassie2012cassie2012 member
    First Comment
    edited September 2010
    Hi Im Cassie! My fiance and I are getting married July 7th which will be 2 years to the day he propsed and about 9 years of dating! I also wanted a long engagement to save up money and keep away stress! Good luck ladies!
  • HEY ALL. JULY 14, 2012. MY FI AND I WANTED THAT DATE BECAUSE IT WILL BE 4 YEARS TO THE DAY THAT WE STARTED DATING. I AM WAITING UNTIL I AM DONE SCHOOL IN AUGUST 2011 FOR NURSING AND THEN I WANT A JOB TO HAVE A LITTLE MORE FINANCIAL STABILITY. OBTW IM AMANDA
    AMANDA AND CHRIS 7/14/2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hello there GirlsLaughing My name is Ruby, My fiance and I plan on getting married on July 21st after i finish grad school. I am SO excited congrats to you all, hope to get to know everyone a lil better Wink
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi everyone I am Carly we are thinking July 20, 2012 we just got engaged 4 weeks ago :)  I feel like its so far away!!  We are doing a long engagement to just save for the wedding we both have full time jobs but just didnt want to stress or put ourselves in debt over a wedding so we now have plenty of time to save and plan :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi I'm new here. We're aiming for July of 2012 and still torn between the 21st or 28th. Ideally we would of loved to have our wedding June 18, 2011 because it would of been our 10th anniversary being together and it falls on a Saturday; so it would of been perfect. However, I'm sure many of you know that sometimes life happens and doesn't always go as planned. We also have a daughter who just turned ONE. Anyways, I'm excited to get to know you all!
  • romona718romona718 member
    First Comment
    edited October 2010

Hello everyone! I am getting married on July 28th! July is a special month for us since both of our birthdays are in July and that is also the month we started dating.  We figured by having the wedding in 2012, it will give us plenty of time to get our financials in order and save some much needed money! Congrats to all of you ladies! :)

• Hi July 2012 Brides!
    Im Amanda and my soon to be husbands name is Paul. We are getting married July 27th 2012 its the day we met 3 years ago and have been together ever since. Im so excited to find this group of brides and im wondering if anyone else is having a July 27th wedding? Also we are planning to honeymoon in oahu Hawaii and would love some tips on things anyone else is planning to do.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_other-july-2012-brides-out-there?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:6036e888-a8a0-493d-aea1-315f6d85c712Post:f0da7406-eae9-4a9f-9069-e4853f8caf22">Re: Any other July 2012 brides out there?</a>:
    [QUOTE]quite a few july 28-ers out there!! yay!
    Posted by littlemoments324[/QUOTE]

You can add me to this list of people with a wedding date of 7/28/12.

My brother just got married so we are waiting a little longer so my parents and recoop their fiances.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards