Wedding Woes
Options

My things

- AW alert:  I have been doing excellently with my GD diet.  I'm on a medication to help wtih my morning fasting numbers and things have been perfect.  I'm really hoping that this increases my vbac odds.

- I have very strange smell cravings.  They include any home improvement store, the smell of brand new ON flip flops, the newspaper, the air that comes out of my vaccuum, and the a/c vent in my car.  The most readily available cure is my vaccuum, so our carpets have never been cleaner.

- I found a dress for my brother's wedding yesterday after panicking about it for the past 10 days.  I had a very hard time finding a dress that's formal enough but not too formal that will fit me.  I'm assuming this means baby will come early and I won't get to attend the wedding at all.

Re: My things

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Just don't start eating dirt. I have never understood that one.
  • Options
    AuntFloAuntFlo member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011

Yay for doing well with GD!   That's great!

Pregnancy is so weird.  We have a Budweiser brewery around here and I had always hated the smell of it.   When I was pregnant I looked forward to driving past it 2x a day on my way to and from work.   It smelled SO GOOD!   And ever since then, I still really enjoy the smell.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards