July 2012 Weddings
Options

Happy Easter!

I hope you ladies all have a wonderful Easter Sunday!
:)AJ Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Happy Easter!

• Options
    Nancy00714Nancy00714 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited April 2012
    Ditto!  Happy Easter!!
    weddingcake-1
  • Options
    Happy Easter!!! We went to sunrise service this morning 24 degrees outside brrrr! Now I am home cooking and cleaning before I head to my parents.
    *~The Future Mrs. Paine~*

*~Planning Bio Updated April 16th~*

image 331 invited image 107 are ready to party image 96 are missing out image 128 can't find the mailbox rsvp's due back June 30th!
  • Options
    Thank you!
  • Options
    Happy Easter!  I have the flu, again, bleh, and DD is just getting over it so we're home today.  The kids all got a new Bible, a bunny and of course, candy.  FI had a Whataburger craving so that was our fancy schmancy Easter dinner Laughing
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Just got home from seeing FI's mom brothers. I made Easter lunch for everyone so his mom wouldn't have to worry about it too, with everything else she has on her plate with the Funeral on Tuesday. We had a ham, scalloped potatoes, green bean casserole, corn, rolls homemade strawberry shortcake w/homemade whipped cream. It turned out pretty good! Our girls had fun hunting eggs are now playing with their new Easter surprises. I hope everyones day is as nice as ours was!
    :)AJ Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    michelle11988michelle11988 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2012
    Happy Easter everyone! We are leaving Fi's grandmas now and I'm off to do homework! Hope everyone had a good day with family.

Anniversary
  • Options
    BrightFireflyBrightFirefly member
    First Comment
    edited April 2012
    Happy Easter. I worked all day - and am so glad to be home with FI. :o)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards