Wedding Woes
Options

Today

Is going to be a letdown compared to yesterday. 

Unless Meeglet makes an appearance.

What are your weekend plans?

Mine are shopping tonight.  Tomorrow, football for the kiddo, my sister's wedding shower, and then dinner with the family at my parents new condo.  DH is going to his annual 'man party' (eyeroll).  Sunday is a day for sweet, sweet sleep.  Maybe some grocery shopping.  Once DH stumbles in from his night of debauchery, I'm going to have dinner with my old boss/good friend who moved away but is coming back for a visit.

Re: Today

• Options
    LnR70707LnR70707 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    pretty sure if people keep talking about his douchey family he'll have a mental collapse....make that breakdown, I think he already passed the collapse point.
    br>imageimage
    IF/Baby Blog
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    My only plans are church, cleaning my car and putting M2's seat in, and making some baby food.  DH's hell weeks are next weekend so we need some family time now.
  • Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Friends are arriving tonight.

Tomorrow is last long run, bfast, fun with friends, not sure what friend's bf is doing, possibly hanging out with H on his 3 gun match or not...hmm.  Then OKTOBERFEST with family and friends

Sunday lay low.
  • Options
    *Barbie**Barbie* member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011

today- dr. in am to see his opinion on continued PT (the therapist thinks i need to come a bit longer), hour and a half massage in pm, then going to the mall with DK and Wolverine just to walk around.

tomorrow -? moms' group is going to a community fair, but when i saw one of the attractions listed as "roving prayer warriors" i decided not to join in. maybe just hang out at home, go swimming, play with wolverine, do some cleaning.

sunday - taking DK to brunch for his birthday (it was last weekend) - the restaurant is big on game meat, the food is awesome, and they do $.99 champagne and mimosas until 3 - so we'll have fun.

• Options
    nicoleg1982nicoleg1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    today - work.  possibly late.  maybe movie.
    tomorrow - idk.  grocery shopping for sure.  
    sunday - farmer's market and lunch with stroller brigade.
    imageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Today - prep for friend's arrival tonight. Sat - Puggerfest and maybe tailgating. Sun - recuperate. Maybe cleaning and laundry. Lots of TV.
  • Options
    baconsmombaconsmom member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Today - submissions and I'm going to try for 2K words, because I didn't write anything yesterday. 

Tomorrow - laundry and church, catching up on the bagrillion hours of TV we have.

Sunday - maybe church, more TV. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards