Wedding Woes
Options

Holy hell, Raptor, how did I miss this?

I didn't know you were a Pittsburgher!  Now I'm all excited about a possible gtg when we eventually "know" each other better.

Re: Holy hell, Raptor, how did I miss this?

• Options
    everyone wants to be from pittsburgh. we're just that awesome!
  • Options
    I find it mildly irritating, oddly.  I used to live in the Reading area, and it's nowhere near the center of the state.  Now I live in Centre County, which is exactly where it sounds like it is, but TK doesn't think so.  It's like we don't count.  

And forget about TK to find services or vendors.  Searching the Pittsburgh vendors leads to businesses in the real Pittsburgh area, while searching for Central PA vendors leads to businesses back home, three hours southeast.  Even the e-mails TK sends are for businesses too far away to use.  We're too small for TK to want my money, I guess.

This has been the pettiest rant ever.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ehh.  Even if you lived here, you wouldn't be impressed by the recommendations.  Talking to people here was pretty much the only useful thing about the Knot site when I was planning my wedding.
  • Options
    Pittsburgh is the best town for sports (even the football fans, like me, that Kuus hates, though I might get a pass because I love hockey just as much).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    KUUS SMASH!
  • Options
    Hey, if Kuus likes to smash football fans, I've got an overabundance of those here for ya. ;-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards