Wedding Woes
Options

TMI inside, but I need a slap, please

So I've been having some wacky intestinal trouble.  Dr. thought it was maybe liver related but those blood tests came back normal.  Next step is a poo sample.  I'm supposed to go over and pick up my instructions. 

The symptoms haven't continued after two possible unrelated rounds of wackiness so I am VERY tempted just to blow off this last disgusting task. 

Someone remind me that my health is worth the grossness involved in getting it checked out?   Because I really, really, really want to just pretend this never happened.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: TMI inside, but I need a slap, please

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I had to do the poo sample and while it wasn't the funnest thing I have ever done, it certainly was worth it to get the meds I take daily to stop me from pissing out my assh0le every time I eat. So there's that.
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Poop in the hat and get it over with.
  • Options
    loveshine1loveshine1 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just do it and get it over with. It's probably nothing, but you'll be much better off knowing and getting treatment should that be necessary.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    nicoleg1982nicoleg1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Poop.

But are you on probiotics?  I think that could dramatically help if you have no other issues going on.
    imageimage
  • Options
    nicoleg1982nicoleg1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    And if you think of how many of us have had to poop on a table or in a plastic hat, you should be ok.  Strength in numbers, right?
    imageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This is timely as I swear I just gave birth again in the bathroom. I suppose it has been stuck in there since before I got pg. it was THAT bad. Poop in the hat, a$$ issues aren't fun.
  • Options
    GBCKGBCK member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Everybody poops.
    And eventually, everybody has to poop in a hat.
  • Options
    zsazsa-stlzsazsa-stl member
    First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    le sigh

I picked up my kit.  This bowl is lovely.  I wonder if I could ask for extras and collect a table setting for 8?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_tmi-inside-but-need-slap-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:f43da432-9077-4ad9-b206-188ef972c029Post:9e95ba9b-0107-4780-b4bd-908405c7fb03">Re: TMI inside, but I need a slap, please</a>:
    [QUOTE]le sigh I picked up my kit.  This bowl is lovely.  I wonder if I could ask for extras and collect a table setting for 8?
    Posted by zsazsa-stl[/QUOTE]

LOL!  A true poo-poo platter.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Make sure to mark the ones intended for use by vegetarians ;)
  • Options
    PMeg819PMeg819 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    Hey, if I have to go get the dildo cam to see why my period won't stop coming then you have to poop in the hat.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've had the dildo cam, PMeg.  At least I didn't have to stand in a public waiting room amongst the watchful eyes of the community and have the dildo cam explained to me like I did for this little craft project.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    PMeg819PMeg819 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, but I'm going to the teaching hospital. THey've already let me know I may have people watching/learning. This is the price I pay for high quality healthcare.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I imagine a deli number box set-up outside of the exam room so that the whole class gets a turn for a looksy at you.  Hee!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards