Wedding Woes

Also creepy

I have turned into an emotional eater. As such, I went to burger king on my way into work. Creepy burger king guy called me sweetie, beautiful, and said a bunch of other stuff that we weird.

I guess I shouldn't complain, I'm going to be spending a lot of time with him, it seems, so I guess it is good that he is so flattering.

Re: Also creepy

• ~~Busy.~~~~Busy.~~ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

*runs to you in slow motion, slaps the Burker King bag out of your hand and replaces it with a healthy serviing of rice and beans, and baked chicken*

• **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hopefully you got something at BK that didn't make your stomach turn.
  • baconsmombaconsmom member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Ha! I have had this problem at Chik-Fil-A. You know how they always say, "My pleasure" when you thank them? 

Yeah. The one by the daycare I worked at had this creepy guy in like his mid-20s who'd always be all "My PLEASURE" to me. It's amazing he didn't wiggle his eyebrows and wink, too. 

I really hope he thought I was younger than I am. Because thinking that a woman in her 30s is going to be impressed by your assistant-to-the-assistant-manager position at CFA? That's just sad, dude. 
  • edited December 2011
    I'm less than half way through my burger and I think I am done.
  • **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is how I feel about BK too, Min.  It sounds so good, but in actuality....not so good.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards