Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Creative minds required

I would love to use small, battery-operated water fountains as our centrepieces, but that's as far as my creative mind goes. FYI: The fountains (listed here: http://www.candles4less.com/candles/Pillar-Water-Fountain_2) are about 6.5 inches wide by about 7 inches high. Our tables are 8 feet long. I'm not sure what else I could put with them, or if I even need anything else with them. I thought just the fountains might look too plain... Any ideas would be awesome! TIA!

Re: Creative minds required

• Options
    How about a table runner along the table with river rocks and small candles
  • Options
    you could put greenery, flowers or both around the bottom fountain bowl and small candles that are your wedding colors around the bottom also. Read the instructions on the foutains and see if they say its ok to use food coloring with the water (some models tear up when coloring is added) if so try to color the water as close to your wedding colors as possible.
  • Options
    If you are using a long rectangle table then I would suggest alternating tall and medium sized centerpieces. The runner and river rock idea is a good suggestion.  When I look at this fountain I think of something simple like bamboo. The taller centerpieces can integrate taller flowers like Glads or Calla Lillies. The flower or plant can be easier to pin point after taking your colors/theme/season into consideration.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards