Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Reception Entrance Song?

I'm seeking a fun, inspiring, tasteful song for us to walk into the reception to.  My bridal party will walk into "Beautiful Day" by U2.Haven't found anything on DJ sites that do anything for me. I'd love a suggestion....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Reception Entrance Song?

• Options
    I'm going to use Signed, Sealed, Delivered by Stevie Wonder!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We went right into our first dance so we used 'To Make You Feel My Love' by Adele.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We're coming in to "All You Need is Love" by the Beetles. And I thank you because I may steal your U2 idea for the wedding party! Good luck!
  • Options
    FI wants to walk in to the 20th century Fox sound... lol I am hoping I find something better or he forgets this idea because I'm not that fond of it haha There is a song called You Got Me can't remember who its buy but its a really good song. And is quite appropriate for a reception entrance I think (little on the hip hop side)
  • Options
    For a while we were going to use "Brand New Colony" by the Postal Service (The words fit).We wound up changing our minds and going with "You're The Best" by Joe Esposito (Think Karate Kid). Yeah, not exactly "wedding-ish", but it makes FI happy, and it makes me laugh, so it's cool.Have you thought about using just a really "fun" song that you and FI love? Even if it's not "typical wedding", a song that you both enjoy would make it special and unique.

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • Options
    We're going to enter to "Losing Streak" by the Eels.  Since we're exiting the ceremony to his favorite song by his favorite band ("Learn to Fly" by the Foo Fighters) I thought we could enter the reception to mine.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    We are doing Whole Lotta Love by Led Zeppelin!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    were walking in to "Ever Ever After" by Carrie Underwood
  • Options
    I don't know if this is tasteful but we entered to "My Life Would Suck Without You" by Kelly Clarkson.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    We're using Say Hey, Michael Franti and Spearhead
  • Options
     2 hearts by Kylie Minogue is our rescessional which is sweet happy and upbeat buy to enter the reception the fiance has choosen "swagga like us" featuring m.i.a. jay-z, t.i. amd lil' wayne....not typical or classy but we like to have fun
  • Options
    When the guest walk into the reception hall they willl walk into "Celebration" and then when we walk in it will be to "I love you more today than yesterday"
  • Options
    My Bridal party is walking to " Cross the Line" by John Legend. The lyrics are perfect for my relationship.
    I havent decided what I am going to walk to yet.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards