Wedding Reception Forum
Options

What do you think of this cake topper?

I a 16 days out so I need to figure it out really soon!  Originaly I had wanted this clear heart picture frame to put on top that I could order from a few different sites, but then I saw this at Michaels today and I could use a 40 percent off coupon on it, plus I don't have to wait around for shipping or pay for it to be shipped.  My maid of honor said she liked it a lot, and I do, too but I also love incorporating pictures of us into the wedding.  Thoughts?

Re: What do you think of this cake topper?

• Options

You could always just buy 3 or so frames from Michael's and put pictures of the two of you in them and then place them around the cake.

Oh, and I like the cake topper as well.

• Options
    That is a good idea...come to think of it I just remembered that I bought a nice frame to decorate and put a picture of us in on the cake table!  So now I can go with the Monogram.
  • Options
    We used a crystal R so I say go for it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Showed a pic of it to FI and he liked it.  I think I am sold on it too and will be buying it this week!  I am so happy I found something that we both like :)
  • Options
    We are planning on something similar for our cake topper. FI saw a picture of one while looking through the bridal magazines and he really liked it. I'd do like others have said and put picture frames of you both on the table.
  • Options
    So happy, went ahead and bought it today and it came to 9.62 after my coupon!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards