Wedding Reception Forum

Re: :)

• Options
    First of all, it's spelled "Ceremony". Now that we have that out of the way...

If you do not like simple flowers or bows, then your options are renting chair covers for a more inexpensive price or finding other chairs that you prefer.

I'm not the biggest fan of excessive decoration for outdoor ceremonies anyways. It can blow in the wind and get in the way of guests.
  • Options
    I am having an outdoor beach wedding & I am using burlap for a wrap around the back of my chairs with a starfish clipped to hold it together  (using a small wood clothes pin hot gued t a real starfish)...if that's not your cup of tea, I have seen brand new chair covers for a lot less on ebay! Good luck!
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    I think rows of uncovered, plain chairs look really simple yet elegant, and I really like that look at an outdoor ceremony.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_beach-ceromony-decoration?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:5Discussion:22fff297-d972-496c-8f73-3dcc9f1733eaPost:8741e345-e701-450b-9d47-066b75699399">Re: BEACH CEROMONY DECORATION</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am having an outdoor beach wedding & I am using burlap for a wrap around the back of my chairs with a starfish clipped to hold it together  (using a small wood clothes pin hot gued t a real starfish)...if that's not your cup of tea, I have seen brand new chair covers for a lot less on ebay! Good luck!
    Posted by stephaniefdl[/QUOTE]

THANK-YOU
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for your great ideas and support! Really! <3 Wishing all of you the best!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_beach-ceromony-decoration?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:5Discussion:22fff297-d972-496c-8f73-3dcc9f1733eaPost:8741e345-e701-450b-9d47-066b75699399">Re: BEACH CEROMONY DECORATION</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am having an outdoor beach wedding & I am using burlap for a wrap around the back of my chairs with a starfish clipped to hold it together  (using a small wood clothes pin hot gued t a real starfish)...if that's not your cup of tea, I have seen brand new chair covers for a lot less on ebay! Good luck!
    Posted by stephaniefdl[/QUOTE]

Great! Thanks! And that sound really nice. Wishing you the best!
  • Options
    i guess she got her answer and did care
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards