Wedding Reception Forum
Options

First Dance-2 Part Question

What will you first dance song be?

Will you be taking any dance lessons?

My fiance and I will be dancing to Sara Evans "Could Not Ask for More"

We have taken one (free trail) private lesson and we're considering signing up for a few classes about 2 months before the wedding. I don't want to learn a routine, but I want to just get more comfortable with formal dancing and not just stand there and sway back and forth!
imageimage
Missing Our July Sparkler
BFP-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13 Anniversary]

Re: First Dance-2 Part Question

• Options
    What will you first dance song be? Two is Better Than One, by Boys Like Girls/Taylor Swift

Will you be taking any dance lessons? Nope, I'll stick to just swaying back and forth, haha.
  • Options
    First dance:  I Do, Cherish You (Mark Wills)

Dance Lessons:  No, but we know how to dance.  :)
  • Options
    Our first dance was to Sinatra's "Come Fly With Me."

We didn't take dance lessons, but I've danced since I was 3, so I taught H. :)
    **i'm a little drunk on you and high on summertime** Photobucket
  • Options
    What will you first dance song be? "The Luckiest" by Ben Folds

Will you be taking any dance lessons? Yes, FI knew that I really wanted to take a couple dance lessons and so he surprised me with lessons one day. We're learning a foxtrot, just the basic steps and then a couple things to spice it up a little.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Bio!
    Blog
    my to-read shelf:
    Audrey's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • Options
    We haven't talked about our first dance song yet, but I'd like for it to be Can You Feel the Love Tonight (the Elton John version).

And YES we are going to take dance lessons.  We are both horrible dancers.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Song:  As time goes by
    Lessons:   I had to because DH is a fantastic dance and wanted to do a show stopper of a dance.  After 14 lessons (for me), we wowed the crowd. 
  • Options
    First Dance:  we are doing the surprise wedding dance type (youtube it for what it will look like).  We know it's been going around for years, but no one in our family has ever seen it.  And we are jokesters so it's gonna be a blast for us.  Our real song will be "It's Your Love" by Tim McGraw and Faith Hill

Dance Lessons:  Definately.  We know most of the dance moves but having somebody help us coridinatete it all is so helpful. 
  • Options
    First Dance: I'll Stand By You
    Lessons: Probably not, we're both good with just swaying. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards