Wedding Reception Forum
Options

HELP! What color chiavari chais/chargers to go with my rustic wedding theme?

Hi!

I am trying to decide bewteen gold or silver for the chiavari chairs and chargers for our wedding. We are having a barn reception. Tables are 6' rectangles, linens are white with burlap runners, flowers are going to be various shades of purple in antique mason jars of all different sizes. The only gold or silver we've commited to is a very thin band of silver on the china as well as silver flatware. Should mention that mahogany chairs are also an option with either silver or gold chargers. We are aiming for a blend of country and elegant.. easier said than done :)

What do you think will look the best?

Re: HELP! What color chiavari chais/chargers to go with my rustic wedding theme?

• Options
    I agree with Stage.

I don't even see the point of chargers. But if you insisted on using them, I would do brown, wood or even pewter.   Just do a google search on rustic chargers.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    Thanks! TBH I hadn't even considered that as an option.. glad I asked :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards