Wedding Reception Forum

Does Anyone Know on Average how much ceiling/wall drapery cost?

Is anyone getting married in a ballroom & using drapery???

How much is normal to spend on this type of decor/design element?

Re: Does Anyone Know on Average how much ceiling/wall drapery cost?

• edited August 2012

Is anyone getting married in a ballroom & using drapery???

How much is normal to spend on this type of decor/design element?

• Avion22Avion22 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited August 2012
    You might try posting this on the "Reception" board.
    DSC_9275
  • csweaneycsweaney member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2012
    Well I'm getting the deal of the century from a family friend, but this stuff is normally SO expensive. For the four walls we are having draped he normally charges per foot of fabric and for all the labor, uplighting, materials and stuff it would have been around $6,000. And our space is relatively small!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My niece did this with backlighting and it was over $10,000.  (she told me, I really didn't want to know!)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_does-anyone-know-on-average-how-much-ceilingwall-drapery-cost?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:5Discussion:456cb6d2-42c1-4ed1-afb8-0c66162da059Post:6c1d4a97-e76e-4051-b9dc-70cc7f9673f4">Re: Does Anyone Know on Average how much ceiling/wall drapery cost?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well I'm getting the deal of the century from a family friend, but this stuff is normally SO expensive. For the four walls we are having draped he normally charges per foot of fabric and for all the labor, uplighting, materials and stuff it would have been around $6,000. And our space is relatively small!
    Posted by csweaney[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much for reply....This was of great help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards