Wedding Reception Forum

Police/EMT Wedding

I'm trying to get ideas for my wedding reception.  My fiancee is a Police officer and I am an EMT.  I want to do cute little things at the reception, but not overwhelm people with our occupations at the same time.  I can find TONS of stuff for Police themed weddings, but I'm having a really hard time find EMS stuff.  All I keep finding is Firefighter stuff.  I'm not involved with the Fire department, so I don't want any of that in my wedding.  Can anyone help me with ideas?  Also, we're having our wedding up in the Adirondacks in Upstate New York, which is about a 10 hour drive from us.
Daisypath Wedding tickers
image 52 of our Closest Friends and Family
image 30 Are ready to cut a rug! image 22 Are missing out!

Re: Police/EMT Wedding

• I saw the cutest grooms cake when I was searching as my FI is also a police officer.
    http://www.tastylayers.com/images/Handcuff_Grooms_Cake_RS09.jpg
  • having problems with EMS theme? think medical. a random stethoscope or something to do with cariovascular relating to hearts (pun intented) Be creative. Also, an idea would be to show up or leave your ceremony in handcuffs in the back of his cruiser or or even more crazy woulb be to immobolize your fiancee on a backboard (no, that would be mean I guess) and leave in an ambulance. Crazy and fun ideas, ultimatley it's your day and your choices.

Good Luck!

• I LOVE that Groom's cake!  That's so cute!  I also think the idea for little ambulances and police cruisers as place card holders is cute.  :D
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    image 52 of our Closest Friends and Family
    image 30 Are ready to cut a rug! image 22 Are missing out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards