Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Wedding sand.

I need to order Tangerine wedding sand, but to get a better deal I have to order 8 more pounds than what I need. I was wondering if anyone could use the 8 pounds of sand. Let me know what you think.

Re: Wedding sand.

• Options
    Do you know an elementary school art teacher you know who might be able to use it?  Maybe stop by the school near you and ask the front office to see the art teacher or email the art teacher if you can.  I personally can't imagine a use for 8 pounds of tangerine colored sand.  Maybe try selling it on the wedding classifieds board on here.  Shipping might be expensive though, unless you do flat-rate shipping with the USPS.  Good luck! 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • Options
    I got mine at sandsationalsparkle.com and just bought 2 one pound bags at 4.95 each, I dont know where you are getting yours but that was the cheapest for my exact color I could find. They have tangerine as well. Good luck :)
  • Options
    Oh, and here is Hobby Lobby... you can get sand in small jars.  Lots of different colors.  Here is orange specifically:

And here is a link to the search for "sand" on their shopping site: 

You don't have to have 8 extra pounds of sand around.  You could use it as a vase filler for artificial flower arrangements, and if you love the color, even in a glass vase.  

July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • Options
    ditto hobby lobby

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    Give it to a school! Teachers are always looking for extra resources- sand could make a really cool art project.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards