Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Friday Confessions

Re: Friday Confessions

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i hate every aspect of the house buying process.i am considering down-grading our honeymoon and am afraid i might regret it.i love my future in laws but now that my FFIl has my cellphone number im afraid my phone wont stop ringing.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that for the first time I don't know what to confess. I can usually go on and on. But seriously, nothing.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I will be starting a new thread on Monday called "Stupid Q Monday" and there will be no flaming.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also would like to sail away in cand's siggy pic.
  • Options
    jessica0602jessica0602 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i confess that coming to work was a bad idea.  i also confess that i want a sausage mcmuffin in the worst way.
  • Options
    matthew24matthew24 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I confess I really wish I would have married into another family. I love some of them but the others are freaking nuts and this is the reason why I am extremely hesitant to change my name. Some of the loons I don't even want to be associated with let alone share a name.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's a good post idea Val, lol.   I confess thata. I don't really feel like working todayb. I'm happy to have zero plans tonight to do absolutely nothingc. I cannot stand those who are so self absorbed. Yes, I'm happy to hear about your life & what's going on, but it isn't all about you & it's courtesy to ask me how I'm doing, too!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I hate the tuxedo vests FI and his best man picked out last night, and inviting said best man along was a bad idea since I was outnumbered.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am mad my sellers won't even consider selling us their eat-in kitchen table with bench. It fits the space so well and matches the cabinets.They won't part with anything - the washer, dryer, fridge - I bet I couldn't get a rug from them! lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I hate when people type paragraphs when a sentence will suffice. Sam - hopefully they have nice window treatments because those usually stay.  Also, we have a washer/dryer for sale. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Gamburg's furniture has cute stuff Sam.My eyes are burning for some reason and I'm starting to crash already instead of at my usual 2:00 time. :(
  • Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I REALLY REALLY want white pasta. All we buy is wheat, and I just really miss delicious white pasta... (it is maybe one of my favorite things to eat) and I only eat it when I order pasta out somewhere.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Val - I def think we will be buying from Gamburgs. We def need a sectional and now a dining room table.I have been reading all these terrible reviews for mealeys, ashleys, and raymours is somewhat overpriced. I have only heard good things about Gamburgs. Plus, I want quality couches that will last. I also want new couches for upstairs too but we can live with the ones we have now if need be.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We got our living room and dining sets at Gamburgs. They were great to work with and had a really good warranty plan. I went a bit pricier on the living furniture but so worth it. The dining room set was on clearance and it's beautiful.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My confession: I am frustrated that every single decline we get for our invites is from MY side, not his. Not one single decline from his side and a million from mine. I hate that the wedding is going to consist of about 8 of my family - vs about 60 of his family. Having a small family really stinks sometimes :( It also makes me angry that my parents are footing the bill, yet every guest belongs to his family. I wonder if they'll notice this and feel guilty at all? I sort of hope they do. and to chime in on the furniture discussion: We have had good luck with furniture from American Signature - they have a good warranty, and our stuff has upheld very nicely.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    For the past week I have really wanted to go home.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I've been thinking about when DH and I can move out of the city.  I love it here, but the idea of a single family, 2 car garage home with yard has been really enticing lately. I have also been scarily considering what it might be like to move back near my parents too.  I can't imagine raising kids and not being able to be within 30-45 mins of them.  On the other hand, I am also secretly hoping DH gets a job offer/transfer somewhere so I have the excuse to pick up and move somewhere and not work.  It makes no sense to me since one minute I want to move back near my parents and one minute I'm hoping he gets transferred to like Georgia.
  • Options
    ec0983ec0983 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i confess to having spent a good part of this afternoon sitting on my sofa eating nutella straight from the jar. om nom nom.
    trying times are not the times to stop trying. image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards