April 2012 Weddings
Options

Bridesmaid Newsletter .. #2

Hello Ladies ! 
I need an idea for another Bridesmaid's Newsletter .. 
What should I include ..
This is my second newsletter and the Wedding is in April .

Re: Bridesmaid Newsletter .. #2

• Options
    What is a bridesmaid newsletter? Never heard of this before...

If it is something you send your BMs about where they need to be at what time the day of the wedding, motel prices, a list of phone numbers, etc, cool. That's fine. 
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • Options
    Yeah, these don't usually go over too well on here. Although, the month & local boards are usually more accepting. Just send them an email.
  • Options
    Ya what is a bm newsletter? I have never heard of this?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I too have not heard of this.

I think as long as you are just keeping them informed of dates and such, you should be okay.

Photobucket

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    I recently sent them a note because we had confirmed & booked the rehearsal dinner, so I wanted to make sure they knew (I'll send out invites as well). Mine aren't very formal, more just ramblings from me :)
    We're married! And we're ready to sell! http://nauticalwedding.weebly.com/index.html
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Here's an example. I personally am NOT fond of this concept.

• Options
    ohhhh, thanks rlavach - i've never heard of this.  As for ideas...heck if i know.  :) maybe day of timeline...if you've figured that out yet.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks for the example rlavach.  This is something I would totally delete/roll my eyes at if I were a bridesmaid...

If you want to check in with them/make sure they have pertinent information, just email them.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2012-weddings_bridesmaid-newsletter-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:05427f07-4ba2-44d6-9271-99a7af1ee5c0Discussion:3e914bd6-88cb-4e76-89a8-e2e6ab9ef086Post:55f1c958-87de-4a05-9609-4076ff3354dc">Re: Bridesmaid Newsletter .. #2</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks for the example rlavach.  This is something I would totally delete/roll my eyes at if I were a bridesmaid... If you want to check in with them/make sure they have pertinent information, just email them.
    Posted by mdphd[/QUOTE]

<div>This. Like I said before, the only thing I think they really need from you along these lines is a day of itinerary. That would be very helpful. </div>
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • Options
    never heard of this.  Seems like a tremendous annoyance/hassle.  Just e-mail, FB etc them with the particulars.  I give mine monthly deadlines/updates from a FB group we all made.  That way I'm not harrassing them and they have input (they all like the same dress and shoes amen!). works pretty good since we are all over the country at present.
    "All I want is for you to be happy And, take this woman and make you my family And, finally you have found someone perfect And, finally you have found Yourself." -RHCP image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards