Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Blue Gerberas

I just found these beautiful blue gerberas for a decent price at Fifty Flowers. I've already bought my flowers so I'm not sure if these are worth the extra expense and while they look beautiful on-screen, I'm not sure if they're too dark for my color scheme. I need honest advice.

Here's the link to the flowers: http://www.fiftyflowers.com/product/Blue-Tinted-Gerber-Daisy-Bulk-Flowers.htm

I have an outdoor wedding/reception in a grassy park on a bluff overlooking the ocean, so my theme is spring/outdoorsy. For colors, I have white table cloths with hunter-green overlays, chocolate brown napkins tied with pistachio (light green) ribbon, white plates and 2" pistacchio/white box favors tied with brown ribbon. My centerpieces are orange, pink, yellow, and white gerbera daisies with eucalyptus, fern, and baby's breath filler.

If I got the blue gerberas, I would replace the pink flowers in the centerpieces with the blue gerberas. I would then take all the leftover pink gerberas and place them next to each place setting.

What do you think?  Are the blue gerberas too dark for the centerpieces? Is it worth the extra expense?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards