Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Photo Guest Book

I am planning on making an art book style guest book with our engagment photos with space around the pictures for people to leave messages.  I know there are a lot of sites out there that do this, does anyone have any idea which of these sites does the best job?

Also, if anyone has a really strong aversion to this let me know.  I'd hate to end up with a guest book that half my guest list things is cheesy or self-indulgent!
Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Photo Guest Book

• Options
    I am thinking of doing this as well.  The site I have played around on the most is shutterfly.  You need to do the custom path, not simple path.  Custom path is more customizable.  

I don't think its cheesy, but my FI does not think it is necessary.  Although he could do without the guest book altogether.   
    Anniversary image
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image TO image
    my to-read shelf:
    Mel O's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • Options
    If you go with shutterfly try these coupon codes - ship30 and Bigbook. Bigbook is for the 12x12 book. They saved me a lot of money.
  • Options
    Definately not cheesy! And like PP's said shutterfly is awesome
  • Options

I think it's one of the best options for guestbooks!  Guests get to see some photos of the couple and you get a more sentimetal and meaningful guestbook at the end of it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I used Blurb and I love how it came out.  You can view it in my planning bio.
  • Options
    I have looked into all of the sites and the problem I am having is that they're saying a lot of my pictures are low resolution.  These were professional photography pictures so I'm not sure what the problem is.  If anyone has any troubleshooting ideas let me know.

Also, I like sutterfly's designs the best but I've seen compaints about them on the internet...has anyone had experience with them?
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards