Wedding Reception Forum
Options

renting linens online?

Have any of you rented linens online?  What sites do you recommend?  Cost-wise, is it cheaper than renting from your local rental company?  Our local rental company wants to charge between $15-16 a table linen!  I think that's ridiculous!  I haven't priced out how much linens through our wedding coordinator would be yet, but I want to be prepared to order them online.

Thoughts?

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Erin has read 1 book toward her goal of 25 books.
hide
Follow Me on Pinterest Married Bio and For Sale! Updated 12/23
"And now you stand before me today, and with all my heart I say, that you are God's miracle to me." June 18th, 2011

Re: renting linens online?

• Options
    www.fabulousevents.info/

We rented from them for my brothers wedding, my bridal shower and our wedding! A great company!
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    we rented our table overlays and chair sashed from qualitychaircovers.com, they also have other linens that you can rent or purchase too
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    Check with your local dry cleaner.  We have a Marshall and Swift in the area and they rent them for $4-$5 each.
  • Options
    edited May 2011

Do not settle for an expensive linen company just because it is convenient and present locally. Renting linens online is equally convenient. If researched, you may come across a good number of online linen rental companies which would be comparatively less expensive than your local linen rental company. I recommend looking into Sculptware for online linen rentals. If you are worried about the service, quality, assistance and choices available with an online linen rental company, then Sculptware can alleviate all your worries.  What’s interesting is that they also have an online design center to replicate the arrangement of color schemes and patterns. You may want to visit their website www.sculptwareonline.com and explore further. 

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_renting-linens-online?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:5Discussion:7cfe78ed-c103-493a-ba23-33e4f508a2a6Post:1f880423-e1bf-4e82-9f10-b1246c8b829e">Re: renting linens online?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Do not settle for an expensive linen company just because it is convenient and present locally. Renting linens online is equally convenient. If researched, you may come across a good number of online linen rental companies which would be comparatively less expensive than your local linen rental company. I recommend looking into *** for online linen rentals . If you are wor ried about the service, quality, assistance and choices available with an online linen rental company, then *** can alleviate all your worries.   What’s interesting is that they also have an online design center to replicate the arrangement of color schemes and patterns. You may want to visit their website *** and explore further.  
    Posted by eddietk[/QUOTE]

<div>Vendors are not allowed on TK boards.  Reported.</div><div>
    </div><div>OP - As PPs have mentioned, look into buying, rather than renting.  Not only are the prices often cheaper than renting, and you can sell them afterwards to recoup some of your money.</div><div>
    </div><div>I liked linentablecloth.com and cvlinens.com the best (full DIY table linens write up in my bio).</div>

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

**Current VistaPrint Groupon - $17 gets you $70(good 'til 11/8)**

**New project in the works: Follow my Twitter for more Groupon (etc) deals!**

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Bio ~ A Bride's Guide to VistaPrint * www.vistaprint-goddess.weebly.com

"In my book you're a VistaPrint goddess" --Hannah

Photobucket

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards