Wedding Reception Forum
Options

TABLE CLOTHS

Do any of you brides know where to find the best quality & best price for polyester table cloths? I need about 120" rounds in ivory or beige.

Re: TABLE CLOTHS

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_table-cloths-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:5Discussion:93b214d2-7c99-4fff-8375-9ecbd303902ePost:0e06175f-436d-434c-8132-fb3821db24d1">TABLE CLOTHS</a>:
    [QUOTE]Do any of you brides know where to find the best quality & best price for polyester table cloths? I need about 120" rounds in ivory or beige.
    Posted by s0ccerchick11[/QUOTE]

smartyhadaparty.com or linentablecloth.com   If you "Like" them on facebook, they will sometimes give you updates on sales and/or give you a coupon code for a few bucks off.   I went back & forth between these two, but ended up getting mine from smarty, because my order was high enough and gave me free shipping.  That saved me $20-30 over LTC.  But, depending on when you buy and what you are getting, they are both good deals.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I am selling mine, but only have 120" round in orange, and ivory in other sizes.  I purchased mine from tablclothsfactory.com as it was much cheaper to buy than to rent.  I gave my planner stress from ordering online, but I did not have many other options and didn't care that the tablecloths were polyester vs. chiffon, etc. 

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_table-cloths-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:5Discussion:93b214d2-7c99-4fff-8375-9ecbd303902ePost:0e06175f-436d-434c-8132-fb3821db24d1">TABLE CLOTHS</a>:
    [QUOTE]Do any of you brides know where to find the best quality & best price for polyester table cloths? I need about 120" rounds in ivory or beige.
    Posted by s0ccerchick11[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    We do carry the 120" in ivory and beige.  We're currently running a special that ends later tonight that not only has 20% off but free shipping for Valentine's Day, sale ends at 11:59pm pacific time.  If you miss out on this sale you can sign up for our newsletter and receive sale notifications. Jennifer with www.LinenTablecloth.com
    Jennifer with www.LinenTablecloth.com
  • Options
    thank you all for your input! I'm still shopping! :P
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards