July 2012 Weddings
Options

Bahhh to Mondays!

I don't feel like working today!  I called about an hour ago and left a voicemail for my contact to see if she's heard anything about my Marchesa dress... I'm sure she hasn't because she would have contacted me first... but blah!!!!  I'm tired of waiting! 

Today is my 60 day mark!  and also my parent's 34th wedding anniversary... and FMIL's birthday!   Would be a good day to get a dress update!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Photobucket

Re: Bahhh to Mondays!

• Options
    Wow! 60 days!! Hope you get the call soon!

I agree, I didn't want to come in today- it's supposed to be 80 and we haven't seen that weather in like a year! (it was in the 80s in the cities, but we live way north). I'm sad I'm inside. Maybe I should go home................................... Ha!!
    doggie Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_bahhh-to-mondays?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:648f3f37-5c06-4dfd-b5c2-f229d8239a70Post:d767376e-1aec-4b9f-9d74-a12adce94fe9">Re: Bahhh to Mondays!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow! 60 days!! Hope you get the call soon! I agree, I didn't want to come in today- it's supposed to be 80 and we haven't seen that weather in like a year! (it was in the 80s in the cities, but we live way north). I'm sad I'm inside. Maybe I should go home................................... Ha!!
    Posted by mekiakoo[/QUOTE]

What's that Meikikoo?  You're not feeling well today??? You should probably go home and rest in the sun, I hear that's good for you!  LOL
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options
    *coughs* Actually I don't think I'm feeling well... *coughs*

OR I can take my students outside!
    doggie Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Ah I don't feel like working today either! It was too busy of a weekend with 2 mother's day celebrations and I just did not get enough done!

Follow me on pinterest (I do not know how to make that nice red button thing): http://pinterest.com/lizporter17/ Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards