Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Have friends getting married in NJ/NY?

Just saw this, thought someone might have a friend to pass it along to...ATTENTION ALL NY, NJ & CT BRIDES!!! Are you getting married within the NEXT 4 MONTHS?? We want to talk to you! How would you like to commemorate your wedding on national TV while getting a chance to win WIN an all-expense-paid, exciting, 5-star honeymoon (or first year anniversary trip)? TLC is currently casting an exciting new show that features brides getting married in NY, NJ &CT in NOVEMBER, DECEMBER, JANUARY or FEBRUARY 2009! On the show, you'll be introduced to other brides that are getting married around the same time. You get to exchange ideas, talk about your upcoming nuptials and then ATTEND each others weddings to see how it all turns out! We are looking for ALL types of weddings: Traditional, over the top, unusual venues or event spaces, married on a cliff, at the zoo, while sky diving, fairytale, on a boat, very small & intimate, themed... ANY and ALL types of weddings! It can be your first, second, third or thirteenth wedding. Any and all ages welcome! If you'd like your wedding to be considered for our show, please email: MyWeddingGuest@gmail.com. Include your name / Phone # where you can be reached and your wedding date and location! If you can include a picture it would be great! Or call us at: 212-505-7775 x106 We need to consider our brides SOON, so please drop us a line ASAP.

Re: Have friends getting married in NJ/NY?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Wish they were including PA, I'd consider it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That sounds like a BBC TV show.  What happens is you rate each others' wedding and vote for the winner.  Eveyone bittches about the other weddings and why their's is better. 
  • Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nat - that sounds fantastically awesome!!!! In a train wreck of a show kind of way!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not going to lie BP it is a train wreck and I love it.  A few weeks ago one of the brides was a man having a civil partnership wedding, which was fantastic btw.  Anyway one of the other brides was disapointed because it wasn't "gay enough".  Same show one of the girls got married in a cave, another made them come in medieval dress.  They hated dressing up and were not impressed with the cave.  They vote on dress, venue, food, and overall feel. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They hated dressing up and were not impressed with the cave.I love how this statement, is referring to a wedding. Fantastic. Please tape and bring with you to the states..... please...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh there was another one with a Russian bride who had one of those see through dresses.  The venue was beautiful and didn't match the trashiness of the couple and guests.  Everyone did shots of vodka to the toasts, the best man stripped and then hummped the floor, and they all played musical chairs. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I take it back! I definately do not want to be involved if the show is anything like that!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Musical chairs! Damn, I KNEW I forgot something!!!Must play list = musical chairs. Obviously I'll take requests as to which song should be played during this awesome awesome dance!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards