Wedding Reception Forum
Options

where to but cheap charger plates?

I am looking to buy a case or less (24) of plastic charger plates, either hot pink or clear...any ideas?
Wedding Countdown Ticker
MARCH SIGGY CHALLENGE (for April 2013 brides): Bridesmaid dresses Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: where to but cheap charger plates?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_where-to-but-cheap-charger-plates?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:5Discussion:b7ad8678-0038-4345-9fe0-606482daeffdPost:c4835e02-f2c9-49b9-b319-228567554e04">where to but cheap charger plates?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am looking to buy a case or less (24) of plastic charger plates, either hot pink or clear...any ideas?
    Posted by mrsguilbert42013[/QUOTE]

Search on partycity.com or google it. You can maybe check with places that rent chargers, or check with Michael's or Hobby Lobby stores. 
  • Options
    Idk about hot pink, but we got silver ones 75% off at hobby lobby right after Christmas last year. I think they had clear ones too.

Smartyhadaparty.com is a great resource for things like that, too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    target, walmart dollar tree
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    MARCH SIGGY CHALLENGE (for April 2013 brides): Bridesmaid dresses Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_where-to-but-cheap-charger-plates?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:5Discussion:b7ad8678-0038-4345-9fe0-606482daeffdPost:c4835e02-f2c9-49b9-b319-228567554e04">where to but cheap charger plates?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am looking to buy a case or less (24) of plastic charger plates, either hot pink or clear...any ideas?
    Posted by mrsguilbert42013[/QUOTE]

I just ordered them from Dollar Tree and plan to spray paint them silver
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I bought them off of a knottie from the classified boards for half of what Michael's chargers are.

May 2013 February Siggy: Invitations

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Not sure if you live by one but Christmas Tree Shop always has chargers and they are really cheap.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards