Wedding Reception Forum
Options

new iPhone app!

Hi all,

My fiance just created and released a new iPhone app to help brides pick their wedding colors. He developed it because I was having a difficult time finding pictures using the colors I imagined.

It's called "Color My Wedding" and it made the "new and noteworthy" list in the Lifestyle category. You can sift through 10 pictures and change the colors to match what you envision for your wedding. You can save your color schemes and email them to your wedding coordinator, family, friends, etc. If you want to see a preview, you can view his website at www.goforthapps.com. It's also available in 7 languages.

If you end up buying it, let me know if you like it!

erin

Re: new iPhone app!

• Options
    edited June 2010
    $5 for an app?  Reported for advertising.
    My Grandparents on their wedding day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    bio
    Repeat this to your self: My Wedding Party is made of my family and friends and I should treat them as such.
  • Options
    Sorry, I didn't know the rules for posting. There are nicer ways to let someone know the rules than being snooty about it. I would have appreciated just a kind fyi instead of reporting me. I thought we were all on here as support for each other, not to be mean!
  • Options
    I wasn't mean.   Vendors come on here all the time.  They post things like "oh, I just found this great thing at this website."  They usually only have a couple posts (like you did).  If I had said, hey, advertising is against knot rules, would you have taken it off?  Reporting you served the same purpose and would have worked if you had been a vendor.

I'm sorry you did not read the rules or lurk before you posted.

Also, what do you need support for?
    My Grandparents on their wedding day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    bio
    Repeat this to your self: My Wedding Party is made of my family and friends and I should treat them as such.
  • Options
    Yes, if you had told me advertising was against the rules, I would have taken it off. And am taking it off right after this.

I don't need any support right now, but isn't that part of the purpose of the knot? For ideas, asking questions to other brides, etc...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards