Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Cute Guestbook Ideas!

Re: Cute Guestbook Ideas!

• Options

We are buying 4 bottles of wine and having our guests sign the bottles. I have labels that say "One Year Anniversary" "Five Year...." (10 and 20) that we'll open on said anniversary.

• Options
    We had a photobooth at our wedding and the photobooth attendants supplied and put together a guest book for us. 

They had a large (prob. 12" x 12") scrapbook album with black pages.  The attendants printed out 2 strips of pictures for each couple or group that went to the booth.  1 for the couple / group, and the other they pasted into the guest book.  They had silver thin-tipped Sharpies on hand for guests to write their messages next to their pictures.

If you have money in your budget to do this I highly recommend it - everyone had so much fun with ours!

PS If you do decide to go this route, you might want to print up some signs to put in the bathrooms and at the bar to remind people to get their pics taken.  We also had our dj announce it a couple of times just to make sure!
  • Options
    We're getting our engagement picture with a large matte between the frame and the picture. That way people can sign it with little messages, instead of a guest book, and we have something nice to put up in our home with all the messages and signatures. I feel like a book just kind of takes up space, where as this is something we can put up and look at every day.
    Rocking the Dress with my Bestie
    Vacation
    Married Bio
    Day Zero / Blog
  • Options

Our wedding theme is still up in the air, but it is either going to be "A Walk in the Park" with all the different state and national parks we have been to, or "The Places we Have Been" with different places we have been to, not limited to parks. We plan on using post cards instead of a guest book. We will have some kind of mailbox for guests to drop them in. We will eventually arrange them into a book format.

• Options

My one friend went to Shutterfly.com and made up a hard back photo book of her and her fiance....and then all their guests signed on the pages yearbook style.  I'm doing something similar but i bought my own photo book, that has regular white paper-like pages and i'm putting a picture of us on each page, and with each picture i'm using quotes from some of our favorite songs.  And i'm putting the pics in order from when we first met.

• Options
    I always liked the idea of having your guests sign quilt squares that are then sewn together. Of course not everyone has access to someone who quilts.
  • Options
    We're both big foodies - so we found a platter with a lovely saying on it about family and friends and having them present for the special moments.  I found some different coloured ceramic markers and will then bake it to make the signatures permanent.  We're planning on hanging it in the kitchen.  
  • Options
    We bought a piece of wood and cut the ends so they look like they were broken.  FI carved his last name into it and EST. 2010, we stained it and painted the letters black.  We're going to have all the guests sign it and then we're going to lacquer it, so whenever we buy a house (which will have a bar in it lol), the sign will hang above our bar.
    *12.31.10*New Year's Eve!*
    *BFP 1.3.13* IAmPregnant Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    puzzle pictures with pieces for guests to sign...you can put it together & hang it in your home or put it together every anniversary (this is what we'll be doing)

you can find them on etsy

• Options
    Everyone got a little colored notecard and wrote a little message, then clipped them up with clothespins onto a pictureframe strung with lots of ribbon.  I mixed them in with our photographers photos in our scrapbook. 
  • Options
    I am doing a photobook from shutterfly. All of these ideas are very creative, love them!
  • Options
    We're both big baseball fans, so we are getting a baseball jersey (Giants), with our last name on the back and number 11 for the year. Guests can sign the back, and we will hang it in the game room! 
  • Options
    I found  a sophisticated unique wedding guestbook for your wedding day! Custom personalized wine labels that come gift boxed with a paint pen and organza bags all set for you to have a one of a kind wedding guestbook. Guests sign your wine bottles as they would a traditional guestbook. You will be able to open each bottle of wine years to come on your chosen anniversary dates. Wether it be your First Year, Fifth year, or Tenth Year Anniversary you will sip and toast reminiscing as you read each signature from that very special wedding day. They also give you it in a nice presented gift box with organza bags for each wine bottle.

It explains more at the site which is
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/YesWeddingCreations

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards