Wedding Reception Forum
Options

tablecloths

I'm planning my wedding on a b-u-d-g-e-t.  I want dark brown tablecloths for my 15 round 72" tables.  I have looked into disposable linens, but I cannot find any large round brown ones.  Renting is going to cost about $15/table which really adds up.

Suggestions??  Thanks so much.

Re: tablecloths

• Options
    linentablecloth.com is an awesome site. I wanted dark brown as well, but I found dark cranberry for $5 each on clearance. Full price they were only like $9, so that's still a savings, and you can sell them after the wedding. GL!
  • Options
    i'm using the chair sashes as table runners (criss crossed like an X) they are not as wide but i just want the look they don't really serve any purpose...
    FUTURE MRS. ADKINS
  • Options
    bbyckesbbyckes member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    linentablecloth.com.  You won't regret it and they have all kinds of coupons and shipping deals.  Before you go anywhere local, please check them out.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_tablecloths-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:5Discussion:d6e7b5f7-a72b-4b7f-ba66-a96316419103Post:9de492a9-7c9f-4645-b7d2-1e5d4ce07ce6">tablecloths</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm planning my wedding on a b-u-d-g-e-t.  I want dark brown tablecloths for my 15 round 72" tables.  I have looked into disposable linens, but I cannot find any large round brown ones.  Renting is going to cost about $15/table which really adds up. Suggestions??  Thanks so much.
    Posted by kendra2727[/QUOTE]

You can get them at <a href="http://www.linentablecloth.com" rel="nofollow">www.linentablecloth.com</a>
    If you do use coupon code: twitter50082010  for 20% off, plus you get free shipping over $50

Cost will depend on the drop you want.  I'm doing a 15 inch drop, tablecloth ends right at lap height.  Linen Tablecloth has 108" dark brown tablecloths for $12.82 each if you buy 15.  This will give you an 18" drop.  After the 20% off code they are $10.26 each.

Total for 15  108 inch tablecloths to fit a 72 inch table: $153.84
    image. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    i ended up finding some on ebay and i'm ordering the rest from cvlinens.com (where the ebay tablecloths were initially purchased).  thank you so much for your help, ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards