Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Lighted Lanterns

I need some guidance!! I am planning to do the Lighted Lantern send off at my reception, Has anyone been to a wedding where they have done this? I am just not sure how I am supposed to be ordering these. I was under the impression people lit the lantern together and sent it off, but before I am short lanterns I thought I would ask you ladies!!

Re: Lighted Lanterns

• Options
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_lighted-lanterns-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:5Discussion:e2a9e9ca-5fd4-49f3-aa63-b58e7bac0c2fPost:3c89cc52-4c94-488e-95ee-9a8012b03b1c">Re: Lighted Lanterns</a>:
    [QUOTE]Please don't punish Mother Nature just to get a pretty photo.  
    Posted by StageManager14[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>This. And please read the thread Addie posted. These ae horrible for the environment and dangerous. It's not worth a few pretty pictures. Do sparklers or something else that doesn't have the potential to burn a house down. </div><div>
    </div><div>You could even have doves released at the wedding ceremony. They have companies where they train the doves and when they're released, they fly back to their coop. </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards