Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Good Saturday Morning!!!

Hey Ladies!

Boy was I glad to sleep in today...and by sleeping in, I mean waking up at 8:30am :-p

I am finally getting my apt together.  We had so much clutter everywhere!  I've got most of it back in its place, now to sweep, mop, clean that dreaded bathroom and kitchen (who knew that even having take out all week could leave some dishes?).  Thankfully I did all of our laundry on my day off Monday, just have to put it away.  Can't wait to get this place done! 

What are you ladies up to today??
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Good Saturday Morning!!!

• Options
    Happy weekend!
    haha I love sleeping in until 8:30. If I sleep much longer than that I feel I've wasted the day :-p 

I need to go grocery shopping and tonight we're going to a Johnny Cash cover band show (my dad surprised FI with tickets). Tomorrow we're assembling our wedding invitations! Very excited!!  I might also try to make more wine bottle lights :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Sounds like fun!!  Enjoy :-) and good luck with your wedding project tomorrow!

It feels good now that the wedding planning is over.  The final week before we left was super stressful!  I am looking forward to now making this place more homey and purchasing anything we need for decor and organization!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards