Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Checking in

Hiya Ladies,

I know i have not been very active here lately. But i wanted to update the ladies that I still know here (so many new faces!) that we decided to cancel our destination wedding in Dominican because of family pressures. Instead, we are looking at wineries in Niagara on the Lake (so a mini destination!).

As a result I have a few items that i already purchased that would no longer work for our winery wedding. Primarily, these OOT bags (brand new!). Here is the link to the posting. I still have a total of 17.
http://www.projectwedding.com/post/list/brand-new-beach-bags-orange 

In a few days, i will be posting a few more items (including a treasure chest that we were going to use as a guest box).

Re: Checking in

• Options

I would LOVE the chest if your selling it!

amsmith10@gmail.com

I'll give you my address and such!

• Options
    Hi Iris!!  I'm sorry your original plans fell through but it sounds like you're still going to have a fab wedding.  Don't be a stranger... once a DW bride, always a DW bride! :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Hey Iris!

Sorry to hear your DR treasure hunt wedding was changed, but Niagra will be awesome too! Good to hear from you, us Canadian knotties need to represent :)
    Are you still going to rock out your gorgeous dress?

Don't be a stranger!
  • Options
    A&K - the chest is for sale :) The pic and details is linked on my bio. Let me know if you still want it!

Thanks ladies :) I am bookmarking this new site, and will come around more often :) Now that our plans are set, i feel like i can be in planning mode again. I will definitely be wearing my dress! I'm glad it still fits (since it is not super "destination" material and such)
  • Options
    Hi Iris!! We missed you!

I'm sorry to hear your original plans fell through, but a winery in Niagra sounds amazing!! Can I come? :)

Don't be a stranger...stick around here!
  • Options
    Yes, it sounds like you will still have a wonderful wedding, don't be a stranger!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards