Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Destination Wedding Suggestions

Hi! Ive just decided I would like to plan our wedding at an all inclusive resort. We are looking at a budget of about $2500 - $3000. I need some suggestions and ideas on where to go.

I see most offer free service with a stay of 7days or so, so we'd like something like that. Any experiances good or bad, that you can share would be helpful!
He calls me his little one. :)

Photobucket

Re: Destination Wedding Suggestions

• Options
    I can't suggest from experience yet.. however I have booked our wedding at the Iberostar Grand Rose Hall in Jamaica... they only have 1 wedding a day there! That really appealed to me! :) 
  • Options
    Hi and congratulations! We're getting married in PuntaaCana (Melia Caribe Tropical) and their basic packages range from less than $800 to $1600 (10-25 people I think depending on the package). Our photographers are from New Orleans so flight for one person was around $600, $1200-$1300 for two people. Depending on how long you stay, that would be additional monies depending on the resort package. That's around your budget!
  • Options
    Jenn
    We are looking into the iberostar in montego bay. I was wondering if you had visited and what you thought about it?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards