Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Anyone done Isla Mujeres in Mexico?

It's a little island off of Cancun.

We haven't booked a thing and I thought I'd just take a sho here:: has anyone had their wedding here and can offer recommendations and or estimates of how much to expect to pay for the reception, per person? Even if you were married in Cancun, the prices may still apply!

We still don't know how many guests, but it could be from 20-45.

I saw a caterer quoting around $20 usd/pp and I don't know if that doesn't include something massive. It seems way too good to be true.
BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: Anyone done Isla Mujeres in Mexico?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_anyone-done-isla-mujeres-mexico?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:09e0db80-06ca-4461-9588-80af30406bfdPost:8c1b27fd-5ec8-4f94-928c-535b60a2b636">Anyone done Isla Mujeres in Mexico?</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's a little island off of Cancun. We haven't booked a thing and I thought I'd just take a sho here:: has anyone had their wedding here and can offer recommendations and or estimates of how much to expect to pay for the reception, per person? Even if you were married in Cancun, the prices may still apply! We still don't know how many guests, but it could be from 20-45. I saw a caterer quoting around $20 usd/pp and I don't know if that doesn't include something massive. It seems way too good to be true.
    Posted by nj001[/QUOTE]

Hi
    I live on Isla Mujeres, got married here at zama beach and know most of the wedding planners and vendors personally. hey it's like living in a village! everyone knows everyone!
    So if you have any specific questions please feel free to ask here on this forum and I will do my best to answer as honestly as possible!

you will find lots of local useful info at <a href="http://www.gettingmarriedonislamujeres.blogspot.com" rel="nofollow">www.gettingmarriedonislamujeres.blogspot.com</a>

and yes, $20usd a plate is possible! although i think that will be a mexican buffet, tacos etc?

good luck!

Kate
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards